On this particular tour, we will trace the life of Jesus from his home in Galilee to Jerusalem, giving particular attention to the First Century Jewish context in which Jesus lived. Our goal is a better understanding of Jesus' ministry and a better application of His teachings for us today.
• Accommodation - Half-board (breakfast & dinner) in en-suite shared twin rooms, taxes & portage.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Study Materials.
• Services of US Travel Agent (MVTI).
*Not Included: Airfare, visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $810
This is the additional cost for a single room
Detailed cancellation information is listed in Terms and Conditions Document but please keep in mind that a minimum cancellation fee of $175 applies for cancellation due to ANY reason.
$3,190 - Land Price
Airfare will become available 10-11 months prior to departure.
Once the group block will be booked, the website will be updated accordingly.
For individual airfare please email email@example.com for options.
$500 - Land deposit
(Direct Deposit or Check)
IF PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD (3.5% fee):
$517.50 - Land Deposit
Price is based on two persons sharing a double room.
If you have any special needs please
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*