On this particular tour, we will trace the life of Jesus from his home in Galilee to Jerusalem, giving particular attention to the First Century Jewish context in which Jesus lived. Our goal is a better understanding of Jesus' ministry and a better application of His teachings for us today.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group
transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Study Materials.
• Services of US Travel Agent (MVTI).
*Not Included: Airfare; visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $963
This is the additional cost for a single room
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*