We will travel through the land, from coast to desert to mountains, to visit the places where important Biblical events took place, and dig deep into the Scriptures in their original context to learn about God’s faithfulness to His people, in the past, present, and future. Our tour includes sites from the Old and New Testaments as well as the history of modern Israel. In addition, we will learn about God’s work amongst believers in the land today. Jesus will always be the center of our studies, as we seek a better understanding of His ministry, His place among the Jewish people, and the application of His teachings in our lives.
• Accommodation - Half-board (breakfast & dinner) in en-suite shared twin rooms, taxes & portage.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Study Materials.
*Not Included: Airfare; visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $1,083 This is the additional cost for a single room.
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs
$2,998 - Approximate land price
$500 - Land ONLY deposit, due at registration
(Direct Deposit or Check)
Approximate airfare price will be available about 10-11 months prior to departure
Price is based on two persons sharing a double room.
IF PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD (3.5% fee):
$517.50 - Land Deposit