Visit Israel in 2019 with the Jerusalem Institute of Justice and our Israel Behind the Scenes Tour. Experience the modern day miracle of the nation of Israel. Explore the history of the birth of Israel while also stepping back in time to follow the footsteps of Jesus.
Join JIJ with a memorable visit to the Knesset to meet members of Israel’s government. Gain a more meaningful understanding of the suffering of the Jewish people during the Holocaust when you tour Yad Vashem. Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Listen as experts living in Israel explain the nation’s history and current events.
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*
$2,695 - Approximate land price
$500 - Land only deposit, due at registration
The 3.5% fee for credit card charges is waived for the JIJ tour.
• Accommodation based on double occupancy, breakfast and dinner included as well as taxes.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian guide.
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc. (listed on itinerary)
• All tips
• Mandatory Medical/Travel Insurance, quotes can be obtained from MVTI
• Snacks, individual activities during free time, individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; personal discretionary spending.
Airfare will be available approximately 10 months prior to departure.
Please contact Alla for info regarding airfare details and submit your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 406-758-4836.
(Direct Deposit or Check)
Price is based on two persons sharing a room.
Single Supplement: $1178
This is the additional cost for a single room.