On this particular tour, we will trace the life of Jesus from his home in Galilee to Jerusalem, giving particular attention to the First Century Jewish context in which Jesus lived. Our goal is a better understanding of Jesus' ministry and a better application of His teachings for us today.
• Accommodation - Half-board (breakfast & dinner) in en-suite shared twin rooms, taxes & portage.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Study Materials.
• Services of US Travel Agent (MVTI).
*Not Included: Airfare; visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $325
This is the additional cost for a single room
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*
$2,044 - Approximate land price
$500 - Land deposit
(Direct Deposit or Check)
Airfare pricing will be available
10-11 months prior to departure.
For more information,
call Alla from MVTI at 406-758-4836 or
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price is based on two persons sharing a double room.
IF PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD (3.5% fee):
$517.50 - Land & Air Deposit