On this particular tour, we will trace the life of Jesus from his home in Galilee to Jerusalem, giving particular attention to the First Century Jewish context in which Jesus lived. Our goal is a better understanding of Jesus' ministry and a better application of His teachings for us today.
• Accommodation - Half-board (breakfast & dinner) in en-suite shared twin rooms, taxes & portage.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Services of US Travel Agent (MVTI).
*Not Included: Airfare, visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $935
This is the additional cost for a single room
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*
$3,181 - Land Price
$1,667 - Airfare Price
Group block on United Airlines from JAX is confirmed, details are listed in the tour brochure.
For individual booking,
please email email@example.com.
$800 - Additional fee for students traveling without adult supervision.
Unchaperoned fee is subject to change based on the number of students traveling.
(This fee is payable directly to ESJ)
The chaperones and the Students who pay the additional $800 fee will have a travel insurance policy through school, there is no need to purchase additional insurance.
$750 - Land and Air deposit
(Direct Deposit or Check)
IF PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD (3.5% fee):
$776.25 - Land Deposit
Price is based on two persons sharing a double room.
If you have any special needs please