On this tour, we will trace the life of Jesus from his home in Galilee to Jerusalem, giving particular attention to the First Century Jewish context in which He lived. Our goal is a better understanding of Jesus' ministry and the relevance of His teachings for us today.
• Transportation - Bus and driver for touring and group
transfers to and from airport.
• Guide - Licensed Christian/Messianic guide.
• Tips - Driver, Guide, Hotels.
• Guest speakers (if specified).
• Entrance fees - Historical sites, museums, parks, etc.
• Study Materials.
• Services of US Travel Agent (MVTI).
*Not Included: Airfare, visas; travel insurance (mandatory); lunches & snacks; individual activities on free days; individual transfers to/from the airport apart from the main group; wheelchairs; discretionary gift for guide and driver; personal discretionary spending.
Single Supplement: $600
This is the additional cost for a single room
Detailed cancellation information is listed in Terms and Conditions Document but please keep in mind that a minimum cancellation fee of $175 applies for cancellation due to ANY reason.
*This tour requires a significant amount of walking and climbing stairs*